As a Microsoft Small Business Specialist, Qubic offer an IT Support service designed for small to medium businesses. Our IT support is of the highest professional standard and guaranteed to give you some of the advantages usually only available to much larger businesses.
We aim to provide our clients with an IT infrastructure which not only matches their specific criteria but is also designed to scale as their business grows.
Why let Qubic Manage your IT Support?
For a small business, the cost of maintaining an IT department or even an IT Manager can rarely be justified. However, we recognise that IT plays a vital part in the success of your business, allowing your systems to run efficiently will enable your business to operate efficiently also.
As a small business, finding the time, money and resources to fix and find IT problems is always difficult and, since operating IT systems are essential for any company, the solution for many is outsourcing. In fact,nearly 50% of businesses use external help to manage their IT infrastructure.
What would happen if you lost your critical files? Over 90% of small businesses have no disaster recovery solution in place. Qubic offers a solution to protect you from these events.
Key Benefits of using Qubic as your IT support team include:
- You are not paying for IT staff who you may not need full time
- Only pay for the services that you need
- IT systems remain functioning even during holiday/absence periods
- We are available 7 days a week to provide support.
- Specialist staff ensure that we provide you with the right person for the job
Our IT Support Contracts Include
1. First-Line Telephone Support
Our team of experts are available 24/7 to provide you with advice when you need it most. Your call will be answered by UK-based experts, each equipped with the experience, accreditation and knowledge to resolve any problems or issues:
- Telephone Support is included in all our contracts
- We aim to help resolve your problems as quickly as possible
- We provide guidance and training to help you resolve issues yourself so that, in the event they happen again, you are able to resolve them yourself.
- We can liaise with the manufacturer and service provider where required to resolve the problem
- Fixed monthly fee – no limits on the amount of support calls.
Thanks to a small piece of software which takes only minutes to install, the qubic team of engineers are able to see exactly what you see on your monitor. We can access and monitor any PC, laptop, server or workstation provided that you have an Internet connection, enabling us to not only control your PC, but fix problems without having to either involve your staff or visit your office.
3. On-Site support
In the event that telephone or remote troubleshooting fails, we will send a qualified engineer to your office within the time period specified under our Service Level Agreement (SLA); usually the same day.
- The engineer will be fully informed about the workings of your system and business working environment and will act quickly to resolve the issues you are experiencing, minimising downtime and avoiding disruption.
- We will send the right specialist for the job.
- If necessary, we will attend at weekends – our commitment to first class service means that we will always go the extra mile.
Find out more - contact us on 01895 253336 or email us on email@example.com